1: The Power of Advance Directive Registries and Your Practice
How do you make sure your clients have their information when they need it? Do you know what an advance directives registry is for your clients? What about the power of how this registry can help your grow and build your practice? Join us for this expert webinar with Tiffany Brown of DocuBank as she shares with us the power of advance directives registry for your law firm.
2: Meet Our Expert
Meet our expert, Tiffany Brown, VP Docubank. DocuBank is a value-added client service that thousands of attorneys provide for their clients each year. The company is proud to provide a client benefit that works for you and for your clients. Founded in 1994, DocuBank is committed to enhancing attorney services by providing electronic document storage and emergency access to clients’ advance directives, as well as valuable marketing benefits.
DocuBank allows you and your clients to be heard. Of all your clients’ legal documents their advance medical directives are the only ones that they may need access to quickly in an emergency. Unfortunately, according to a study in the Journal of the American Medical Association, living wills are not accessible in 74% of cases when needed in hospitals. (See Docubank – https://www.docubank.com/index.cfm?event=about.whydocubank)
This means that 74% of all people who take the time to complete their living wills and other advance medical directives are still not having their wishes heard. DocuBank helps to make sure that the documents you’ve completed will be there when they are needed most. DocuBank transmits a client’s advance medical directives to a hospital instantly, 24 hours a day/7 days a week, around the world. In addition to making sure that hospitals receive your documents within moments, DocuBank also supplies them with essential emergency information.
3: What will I learn in this Expert Training Session?
In this Expert Training Session, Tiffany will share how the DocuBank service features are highly customizable. When you sign up with DocuBank you will receive a full selection of features and benefits that you can choose from in order to best match your firm and how you wish to utilize the benefits that DocuBank provides. This list will include specific programs you can elect to participate in (fax sent to your client’s doctor, selection of where the Emergency Card is mailed) and referral and client service options. Below is a small list of some of the overarching marketing features we offer your firm:
- Your Name Featured On Client’s Emergency Card. Your name and phone number (or other customizable information) can appear on your client’s card. You can also elect to have your firm’s logo displayed on client cards. Your clients will carry your name with them everywhere!
- Your Logo and Customized Text on Client’s DocuBank web page. Your full color logo and selected customizable text can appear on each of your client’s home page and SAFE landing pages. Your clients will be reminded of your commitment to them each time they log in!
- Your Name and Phone Number Featured In Client Communications. Your clients receive update contacts annually that highlight your name and phone number. Clients are reminded to contact you if their personal or financial situation has changed.
- Tangible Part of Client Care or Maintenance Program. DocuBank memberships and renewals can be a wonderful addition to your firm’s program. Firms renewing clients as part of their program enjoy an additional set of benefit options and discounted client renewals.
- Complimentary Personal Membership. Just send us your (and your partners) healthcare directives and enrollment form(s) and receive your DocuBank membership with our compliments. We are also happy to enroll your staff and their partners for free!
- Materials to Support Your Practice. We provide active providers with timely marketing support materials for your firm. The monthly support email can contain: content for client newsletters, press release templates for local media, webinars for new services and teleconferences for you and your staff.
4: Let's Get Training!
In this section, you will find our recent webinar on this topic. We have a clean recording for you right here to watch in case you missed the live session available to you 24 / 7 / 365. Want to look at our calendar of live sessions? Click this link to look at what is coming up in the coming months.