Premier Practice Institute
1: The Best Practices for Social Media and Employers
- Should employees by encouraged to interact with the law firm social media?
- Can employees be stopped from using social media at work?
- What if your employee complains about the firm? Or a client? How should you handle it?
- Can employees post questionable photos while at work?
- Should employees be allowed to say they work for you at all?
- If you’re interviewing a potential employee, should you look at social media? Can you make a decision not to hire based on what you find?
- If an employee runs your social media accounts and quits, who owns them really?
If any of these questions, or more, have crossed your mind, this is the presentation for you. We’ve all heard the motto, the best defense is a good offense, and never is that more true that when it come to policy manuals to protect your firm.
Don’t leave your firm unprotected when it comes to social media!
2: About our special guest presenter, Mark Bonfanti, Esquire
Mark L. Bonfanti, Esquire, is a shareholder at the law firm of Allen, Norton & Blue. The firm is devoted exclusively to the practice of Labor and Employment Law, representing management interests nationwide in both the public and private sectors for the past four decade.
Allen Norton & Blue, P.A. attorneys are Florida Board Certified in Employment and Labor Law, and are recognized as being premier in our area of specialty. We are listed in the Best Lawyers of America, Leading American Attorneys, Leading Florida Attorneys and Florida’s Top Lawyers. We represent the Florida Supreme Court, the Governor of Florida, the Florida Bar Board of Governors and are Chief Negotiator for the State of Florida. We were the Chief Co-Editor (Management) and contributing editors to eight (8) of the nine (9) chapters of the A.B.A.’s Model Jury Instructions Employment Litigation Section of Litigation (Second Edition 2005).
Learn more on the firm’s website at www.anblaw.com.
3: Let’s Get Training!
4: Adding a Social Media Policy in Your Law Firm
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Mark’s firm as they represent firms like yours nationwide by calling 1-850-561-3503. Let him know you watched this webinar and about your membership in Practice42’s Premier Practice Institute.