1: Why is funding information so important in this area?
● They do not fund the trust, but provide a general instruction letter to the client
● They fund some assets into the trust, but not others, and provide the instruction letter
● The fund the entire trust, and provide the instruction letter
You will need to determine how you want to manage this in your practice and clearly explain your relationship with regard to funding to the client.
2: Let’s Get Training!
3: Practice42 Funding Information
- Sample Funding Checklist
- Closure Letter Documenting No Funding at This Time
- Closure Letter Documenting Funding Completed to Date
- Instructions for Funding Your Trust Agreement
Have ideas on letters we should add? Need more help in this area? Do not hesitate to let us know your questions through our Premier Practice Institute Members Only Private Facebook Page and by participating in our Group Coaching Calls each month!