Premier Practice Institute
1: Why is client management so important in this area?
Client management is a critical part of success for any legal service. We always encourage over communication in any practice area. Especially here, where cases can be reliant on a third party
and last much longer than anticipated. We encourage you to develop a system of communication that your clients can rely on as early as during the intake process.
2: Let’s Get to Training!
In this section, you will find our recent webinar on this topic. We have a clean recording for you right here to watch in case you missed the live session, available to you 24 / 7 / 365.
3: Practice42 Sample Medicaid Case and Client Management Letters
In this section you will find a series of supporting client management letters designed specifically for this practice area.
● What to Expect From Us Letter: Getting Started
● What to Expect From Us Letter: Request for More Information
● Client Homework and Acknowledgement Form
● What to Expect From Us Letter: No Gifts Were Made in 60 Months
● What to Expect From Us Letter: Getting Ready to File the Application
● What to Expect From Us Letter: Waiting for Updates
● What to Expect From Us Letter: Application Success
Have ideas on letters we should add? Need more help in this area? Do not hesitate to let us know your questions through our Premier Practice Institute Members Only Private Facebook Page and by participating in our Group Coaching Calls each month!