1: Why is client management so important in this area?
As with any practice area, client management is a critical part of success. We always encourage over communication in any practice area. The opportunity that estate planning provides you, however, to be able to interact with clients’ future decision makers may prove invaluable. This is one of your opportunities to build a stronger relationship with not only your client but with his/her decision makers. The end result of the secondary relationship is to secure this relationship before your clients need additional services.
2: Let’s Get Training!
3: Practice42 Sample Estate Planning Case and Client Management Letters
- What to Expect From Us Letter: Getting Started
- What to Expect From Us Letter: Request for More Information
- Family Consent Letter for Law Firm
- Letter to Children and Decision Makers with Documents
- Letter to Children and Decision Makers with No Documents
Have ideas on letters we should add? Need more help in this area? Do not hesitate to let us know your questions through our Premier Practice Institute Members Only Private Facebook Page and by participating in our Group Coaching Calls each month!