Podcast Booking status: OPEN!
- As a business, you should be experiencing some very good momentum AND be the decision maker within your practice or firm. No cheating. We’ll be talking about how you have grown, streamlined and differentiated your business.
- Come from a place of service. Take this time seriously, as this is an opportunity for growth and impact.
- Consider your company and yourself as having ‘purpose’ and a mission that must be shared with others.
- Have a minimum of two years in running your firm.
Assuming you qualify above, we can’t wait to promote you multiple times through our readership.
Interested in becoming a more effective podcast guest? Once you schedule, I’ll share 5 videos to watch before your interview. (No catch here: your success is our success.)
- Video 1. Who our audience is – and how to tailor your message for maximum impact.
- Video 2. Important Audio & Video Tips
- Video 3. How to effectively connect with our audience. (Yes, you read that right.)
- Video 4. Practicing law and the business of law.
- Video 5. How to double your impact + What questions I’ll ask you.
Learn more about the creator of What I Learned AFTER Law School, Audrey Ehrhardt.
Your Next Steps
1. Schedule the podcast below.
2. Enjoy the interview via Zoom video.
3. We send you all the assets, social media posts, and even video clips to promote.
4. We promote you to our fans (who love sharing great content!)
With your Host,