#2: Important Audio & Video Tips!
Thanks again for booking an interview with What I Learned AFTER Law School.
To help you do lots of great business and have a huge impact with your appearance, I’m emailing you five amazing videos and resources that will help you increase the impact of your podcast & video guest appearance.
In the video below, I outline all the equipment and software you need for audio and video. Warning: I SERIOUSLY geek out on this stuff!
1. Who our audience is – and how to tailor your message for maximum impact. (We sent this to you yesterday. Don’t forget to watch it.)
2. Important audio and video tips (this video)
3. How to effectively connect with our audience.
4. Practicing law and the business of law.
5. How to double your impact + what questions we will ask you.
Being a guest on podcasts can be life-changing. We do zero advertising. We just serve audiences. This philosophy is why I am passionate about law, especially elder law, and the work that I do with Practice 42. I know that lawyers and their clients need support that they can count on and solutions for their unique challenges whether you have been practicing 10 months or 50 years.
Please look for tomorrow’s video: How to effectively connect with our audience.
Can you believe we are telling you this??
We hope you had plans to generate new business from our time together. Tomorrow’s video will not only help you on our show – but the dozens of other shows you’ll be on in the future.
With your Host,
Insider Tips: More on Strategic Marketing
Purpose Of Practice42 Insider Tips