Did you know most problems in the workplace are not that people can’t do their jobs? It’s that people can’t get along with other people. This interactive training session begins with a focus on the core competencies for managing workplace conflict. Join us for a special Premier Practice Institute Practice Development session with our expert guest presenter, Joyce Chastain, of The Krizner Group. Attendees will learn how to recognize budding conflict and implement tactics to diffuse it. Derailing conflict requires managing differences. The goal of the training is to prevent small workplace differences (by managing them strategically) from growing into costly large crises. Providing employees with the skills and confidence to resolve conflicts early will result in fewer disputes and expensive legal claims. Don’t miss this exciting webinar for your practice on Thursday, May 25, 2017, at 1:00 pm (ET).
- Slack, Evernote, Azendoo, Fleep… How Do You Manage Projects in Your Law Practice?
- Law Practice Management: 9 Tips & Tricks to Use Adobe DC Like a Pro
- Are Your Law Practice Employees Trying to Get You To Promote Them?
- 3 Ways to Overcome Communication Barriers with Your Employees
- Are You Ever Too Young to Think About Succession Planning?