In You Opened a Practice, Now What? We are discussing what you need to make your newly opened practice a success. While there may be no “one way” to practice law, there certainly are tools, ideas and resources you can use to streamline your operations and jumpstart your path to law practice success! A members only training from practice42’s Premier Practice Institute, this webinar is appropriate for new practitioners, and experienced practitioners looking for a refresher filled with best practices and creative solutions. This course is a part of our six week early summer learning series, The Law Practice Essential Building Blocks. Don’t miss this practice building webinar on Thursday, June 8, 2017, at 1:00 pm (ET).
- Using Facebook in your firm? You need to READ THIS TODAY!
- Slack, Evernote, Azendoo, Fleep… How Do You Manage Projects in Your Law Practice?
- Law Practice Management: 9 Tips & Tricks to Use Adobe DC Like a Pro
- Are Your Law Practice Employees Trying to Get You To Promote Them?
- 3 Ways to Overcome Communication Barriers with Your Employees