In Brand Building – The 101 Course from practice42 – we are discussing your law practice brand. Your brand defines your practice. It is the visual representation of your practice that you, your team, your clients and your community can use to easily recognize your firm. The visual elements of your brand, including logos and design aspects, however, are just the beginning of the brand you build. In this presentation we will review the key elements of building a brand that you love and motivates clients to action. Join us on Thursday, July 27, 2017, at 1:00 pm (ET), for the third course in our six week summer learning series, The Law Practice Essential Building Blocks.
- Slack, Evernote, Azendoo, Fleep… How Do You Manage Projects in Your Law Practice?
- Law Practice Management: 9 Tips & Tricks to Use Adobe DC Like a Pro
- Are Your Law Practice Employees Trying to Get You To Promote Them?
- 3 Ways to Overcome Communication Barriers with Your Employees
- Are You Ever Too Young to Think About Succession Planning?