In Communication Costs Your Practice Can’t Afford to Pay we are tackling communication challenges head on. Poor communication is the number one bar complaint against attorneys nationwide. From unreturned calls and inattention to deadlines to hostile tones and arguments, ineffective communication procedures will hurt your firm. The truth is communication issues most frequently arise from misunderstandings and you can successfully overcome them with strong communication procedures that work for everyone, including you. Join us on Thursday, July 13, 2017, at 1:00 pm (ET), for the second course in our six week summer learning series, The Law Practice Essential Building Blocks.
- Slack, Evernote, Azendoo, Fleep… How Do You Manage Projects in Your Law Practice?
- Law Practice Management: 9 Tips & Tricks to Use Adobe DC Like a Pro
- Are Your Law Practice Employees Trying to Get You To Promote Them?
- 3 Ways to Overcome Communication Barriers with Your Employees
- Are You Ever Too Young to Think About Succession Planning?